Friday, October 2, 2015

Unpacking is a major pain.

I've been feeling the urge to art after almost a week of not doing anything creative. It's like an itch that you need to scratch but are unable to reach. Talk about a tortured artist. (c;

I recently moved and despite my best intentions of packing art supplies with art supplies, all the important tools that I really want to work with are now MIA. My gelli plate is only 5X7" and it can fit in the nooks and crannies of boxes pretty easily, so I'm fairly certain it's just playing a game of hide and seek. It's almost as bad as a needle in a haystack except that this needle is clear and in its original packaging. I hope I find it soon.

Is this what it feels like when you quit smoking?

I've been trying to organize my new bedroom and art space but it has been slow going due to fatigue that comes with my depression. I actually went to the store today and was bummed that they didn't have the table I want to use, so now I'm trying to decide if I want to wait until it becomes available or find another option. The jury is still out.

I'll make sure to post photos when it is all organized and "photo ready," assuming my camera presents itself around this time.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment